Well now I have another first...my first quilt along! I came across a great blog recently called
Amy's Creative Side. I am sure many of you quilters are very familiar with Amy's blog! She hosts the Blogger's Quilt Festival that is so much fun to look at. I was lucky enough to catch her latest quilt along before it started and with enough time to buy some fabric! This quilt along is a simple sampler that has a lot of basic blocks and a few that are more challenging. I am really looking forward to learning from Amy and the other quilters who are participating. Here are the first two blocks I completed tonight!

11 comments:
Your blocks look great Sue!
I love the prints you have chosen. So bright and cheerful!
What cute fabrics! I love the yellow!
They look great.
Very pretty! I need to get to work on mine, too!
I love the vibrant colors! And it looks like your points match up perfectly!
I love the colors you are using!! That pink looks like so much fun!
Your blocks look great. I love that you put yellows in it and especially love that pink fabric.
love your blocks...
hugz, Pam
very cute! I love it
I love the bright colors that you picked, they look good together,this is also my first quilt along,good luck
Post a Comment