My son's 4th birthday party is on Saturday and we are going to a farm for pony rides. Several of his friends, and his sister, will be there to help celebrate. I can't wait! I thought it would be nice for him to have a special shirt so I looked on Etsy for the perfect one. I kept thinking I could make this shirt myself if I just took the time to try. So that's what I did! I used Barn Dandys Cowboys fabric by Robert Kaufman for the circle and a brown bandanna for the number 4, both found at Joann. This was my first attempt at applique and it was harder than I thought it would be but was a lot of fun! I hope my little cowboy likes his birthday shirt, even though it is not quite perfect. I don't think he will notice!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
4th Birthday Shirt
My son's 4th birthday party is on Saturday and we are going to a farm for pony rides. Several of his friends, and his sister, will be there to help celebrate. I can't wait! I thought it would be nice for him to have a special shirt so I looked on Etsy for the perfect one. I kept thinking I could make this shirt myself if I just took the time to try. So that's what I did! I used Barn Dandys Cowboys fabric by Robert Kaufman for the circle and a brown bandanna for the number 4, both found at Joann. This was my first attempt at applique and it was harder than I thought it would be but was a lot of fun! I hope my little cowboy likes his birthday shirt, even though it is not quite perfect. I don't think he will notice!
No comments:
Post a Comment